It’s early in November and time to shop for those great deals. Right now at Kroger you can get this deal on Ragu Pasta Sauce:
Ragu Spaghetti Sauce, 45 oz Save $2.00 off with coupons.com coupon
Buy 1, Receive Pillsbury Grands Biscuits, 8 ct, free with in-store coupon
There is a rolling coupon at coupons.com for $1 off of two Ragu products. I did not see it when I went but it does show up periodically so keep your eye for that one.
Next up for November I just found this $1 off Ragu Pasta Sauce coupon at Amazon.com I’ve linked directly to it so it will be easy to find and use. This is not a printable coupon rather you can redeem it when you purchase Ragu via Amazon.com.
Right now you can get Ragu Chunky Pasta Sauce at amazon.com for $11.40 and that’s for four 45 oz jars! If you use the above coupon you can save $4 off. You can also get the Old World Style for $18.85 and that is for three 2 lb 13 oz jars!
- 2 containers ( 15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan, eggs, spinach and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce in 6-quart slow cooker. Layer in 4 lasagna noodles, broken to fit, then 1 cup Pasta Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles and 2 cups Pasta Sauce. Reserve remaining Pasta Sauce. Cook covered on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.